- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
First time bringing my recently purchased 2002 Mercedes Benz SLK 32 AMG in for maintenance service. With less than 16,000 miles on the car, I wasn't sure of the maintenance status of this 20-year old vehicle and requested an oil & filter change, a cooling system flush & fill, hose & belt check, and a complete computer diagnostic. I also asked if they could replace original non-functional interior rear view mirror with recently purchased replacement. Crew did an excellent, thorough and efficient job with the maintenance issues. Unfortunately the windshield cracked during mirror replacement. These folks stepped up, took responsibility for the cracked glass, and replaced it free of charge!! Now that is what I call honest service. Holton now has a customer for as long as I own this car or any other import I might purchase in the future. I highly recommend this shop. Honest service and reasonable rates.
Great repair experience on my MB GL 350 BlueTEC. Very competent and knowledgeable. Vehicle was mis-diagnosed at other repair shops. In the future, all of my vehicles will be bought to Ken for service and repair. I highly recommend this honest place of business and would like to thank Ken and his awesome staff.
Ken and his team have been my go-to mechanics for over six years now. They're great, trust-worthy people, and always great to work with. I have had nothing but great experiences with them. I would not trust anybody else with my vehicles, and I would recommend them to anybody that drives a Mercedes or BMW or Porsche.
Ken Holton is the only person i trust to work on my Porsche Carrera.....plus Holton is timely and has the expertise other shops lack in my opinion.
I had an excellent experience with Holton Import! I don't understand the negative reviews listed. These are great people to work with. They definitely made me feel comfortable with leaving my upper class vehicle with them. I can't say that for most dealerships/body shops in this area. The price some of us pay to drive luxury, foreign vehicles should not come as a shock to some of the people leaving negative reviews on their post. Dealerships cannot compete with Holton Import's service prices (unless you only purchase a luxury car from a dealership until their warranty expires then get rid of it...) so don't be confused with those cheapskate's reviews. Great people. Great experience. Great results. Great prices.
Great service. Great employees. Great price! Worth checking out!